Thursday, April 05, 2007

Two More "Fabrics Fit for a Fairy"




Although it has been a hectic week with too much framing work to be done, I did manage to finish two more pieces for the upcoming show at Fish of Cut Bait Gallery in Edisto. They are Fairy of Darkness and Fairy of Playfulness.

I've also completed another artist's book called Which Came First?This is a project I started last year. Months ago I clipped hundreds of egg images from a book. Months ago I collected chicken feathers at the State Fair. Later Veta, who owns an exotic bird shop, gave me a ziploc bag of beautifully colored, small feathers. Thus, I am nearly ready to capture all the eggs and features digitally and have Alex make another video. The altered platter/book for Dining With Friends is nearly complete too. Soon, that will have a video too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I love these. They, and your Strata, are so colorful. Love, Mom