Sunday, February 08, 2009

Florence, South Carolina...another award!


(Click on image above to enlarge. ME....in my "booth" at the Florence art sale!)

Friday was just one of many, recent hectic days. I rented a cargo van. The morning was spent with a client and his enormous, high-end framing job. The afternoon was spent at Terrace Oaks Antique Mall where Steve and I have sold our antiquarian, framed prints for most of the last nineteen years. The evening was spent in Florence, South Carolina.

Geodes II won one of the top honors! That's two awards in a week. I'm on Cloud Nine!

Saturday was spent in my "booth". I really don't do art festivals and booth shows. I've never invested in the proper display materials. Yet, I am more than happy to participate in the annual show in Florence. The organization makes everything so nice and easy....and I've won a prize!

2 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Woo Hoo! Kudos! I hope this included a monetary award as well.

Doreen G said...

Congratulations Susan you are reaping the rewards for all your hard work.