Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Set of Small "In Box" Series for Grovewood Gallery


(Above: In Box XLIX. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)

Just last month I was accepted as a new artist at Grovewood Gallery in Asheville. My husband Steve delivered the first pieces. One sold on the very first day! In fact, a couple of pieces have sold since then. I was called with a request for more art! Specifically, more of my smaller "In Box Series" pieces! So....I'm going to Asheville with these eight new works. It will be the first time I've actually been to the gallery! I'm so excited.

(My free, on-line tutorial on HOW TO MAKE AN "IN BOX" is here!)

(Above: In Box LIII. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box LII. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box LI. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box L. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box XLVIII. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box XLVII. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)


(Above: In Box XLVI. Framed, 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Click on image to enlarge.)

4 comments:

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Congratulations. I've always admired your inbox series. It must be even more stunning when seen in person.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Susan, it is well deserved!

Digitalgran said...

Congratulations Susan. I love all these and remember your very clear instructions some time ago.

Wanda said...

This is great news!! I am so in awe